Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a specialist retail division staffed by expert advisers who provide a complete range of retail insurance products for shops and outlets of all sizes, from small corner shops to large multi site retailers.
We've been trading since 1975 and are a Top 100 UK independent broker1. We work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers and as an independent broker - not tied to any one insurance company - we can offer you extremely competitive premiums.
We realise that a one-size-fits-all retail insurance policy may not give you the right cover, which is why we specialise in tailoring insurance schemes for particular retail sectors, for example, Book Shops, Charity Shops, Clothes Shops, Cycle Shops, Florists, Gift Shops, Off Licences and Pet Shops.
Our team of experienced retail insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our retail insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated retail insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Stock in trade including seasonal stock increase
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire
- Public Liability - £2m with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability - £10m
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- All Risks on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Monthly instalments available (subject to status)
Some of the key benefits and features of our Risk Management package include:
- Free access to a range of risk management services from downloadable guidance notes through to engagement of a consultant to formulate appropriate health and safety policies
- Peace of mind regarding legislative requirements for your business
1 Top 100 Independent Brokers 2011 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
We understand the insurance requirements of retail trades of all shapes and sizes and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
AGRICULTURAL AND FARM INSURANCE
HAULIERS AND TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE