Renewable Energy Insurance
Working within the renewable energy sector brings with it many challenges and obstacles– one area we think you'd prefer not to be a challenge is your insurance and risk management. That's where we come in.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a specialist renewable energy division staffed by dedicated and experienced professionals who know the insurance risks that exist within your industry and possess a proven track record of advising on complex renewable energy related projects.
As a leading independent broker, we have worked alongside some of the UK's major insurers to develop bespoke and highly competitive renewable energy insurance products aimed at protecting the interests of investors, installers, suppliers and their clients. Part of our service is getting to know your business and understanding your needs so that we can tailor cover to your specific requirements. This means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. We also understand that renewable energy may only form a part of your overall business, so our policies and experience in the construction industry cater for all aspects of your business activities. All of our policies are underwritten by insurers with many years' experience in the renewable energy market.
Cover is available for all renewable energy technologies including solar PV (domestic, commercial and farms), solar thermal, bioenergy (biomass, biogas and biofuel), ground heat source, small hydro and wind.
Benefits of our cover can include:
- Bespoke insurance plan to include full review of your business model and financial projections
- Dedicated expert adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Range of products to cover risks associated with the everyday running of your business including property, business interruption, liability, contract works, motor, professional risks, goods in transit and marine
- Products to cover operational risks including property damage, breakdown, liability, loss of income, investor protection, deposit and guarantee
- Minimum fuss administration – no lengthy forms to complete and use of electronic communication where possible
- Highly experienced in-house claims advisers to deal with any claims on your behalf
- Exclusive access to free risk management service
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request (subject to status)
As well as providing the right insurance policy for you, we hope to become one of your trusted professional advisers and as such, are pleased to offer free business continuity plan software and a free risk management service with each policy.
We understand the insurance requirements of clothing shops and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE