Ensuring your pub is properly insured can be challenge so it pays to speak to an experienced insurance adviser who knows the needs of your industry.
Our expert retail and leisure team can advise pub owners and managers on the most appropriate insurance cover for their establishment. We have worked with the UK's leading insurers to develop a bespoke pub insurance policy to meet the diverse needs of pubs of all sizes across the UK.
We will work with you so we can tailor cover to your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. We can ensure you are covered for employer, public and product liability (including food poisoning risks), any breakdown or damage to equipment including ovens and dishwashers for example, and loss of licence. What's more, should the worst happen and your establishment suffers an interruption in business stopping you from trading, our policy can provide cover for loss of income while you and the business return to normal.
Our team of experienced insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our cover include:
- Bespoke levels of cover for Buildings & Contents
- Free review of your current insurance arrangement and no obligation quotation
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Stock cover including wines and spirits and any seasonal increase
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Leisure and gymnasium facilities including loss or damage to swimming pools and equipment
- Cover for gaming/vending machines, lighting, sound and entertainment equipment
- Loss of licence
- Payment of premium by monthly instalments available (subject to status)
- Legal expenses
We understand the requirements of owners and managers when it comes to pub insurance and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your pub insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.