Property Owners Insurance
If you own a property for commercial reasons, whether it's a single buy-to-let residential property, retail premises, office block, factory, industrial estate or a combination of them all, we can design the right commercial property insurance package for you.
Our specialist property owners' division is staffed by expert advisers who deal exclusively in the property sector. We work with a wide range of clients including financial institutions, property companies and independent landlords whose property portfolios all vary in size and nature and require different business property insurance.
As a leading independent broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide variety of business property insurance products that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant. Our skilled team will be able to advise you on any additional covers that may be overlooked, for example, insurance for unoccupied property and loss of rental income.
We have recently added a new dedicated loss adjuster service to our portfolio of products offered to our property clients. Particularly attractive to property owners that have multiple properties and those that simply would not have the time to deal with issues arising from a significant claim, this new service provides a personal loss adjuster to deal with every aspect of a claim on the client's behalf.
Our dedicated team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your needs and design an insurance package that gives you complete protection and peace of mind. Through providing access to market leading policies at competitive rates and delivering exceptional customer service, our aim is to become one of your trusted professional advisers.
Benefits of our Property Owners' Insurance can include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated property specialist to guide you through the process
- Free review of current insurance arrangements
- Optional dedicated loss adjuster to deal with every aspect of significant claims on your behalf
- Business Interruption - covers loss of rental income from your property arising from events such as fire, storm and flood
- Public Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, the cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request (subject to status)
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
We understand the insurance requirements of commercial property insurance and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
ESTATE AGENTS INSURANCE
UNOCCUPIED PROPERTY INSURANCE
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE