From office insurance to the crucial area of professional indemnity cover, here at Alan & Thomas, we can arrange insurance policies designed to provide protection and business continuity to all professional practices such as solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors.
If you provide advice or sell your knowledge or skills, you will need to ensure you have the appropriate levels of professional indemnity cover in place. If a client feels that you have failed to meet your duties, you could be held liable and your business and professional reputation affected. Should you be found negligent, a comprehensive professional indemnity policy will protect you against compensation claims, investigations or prosecutions. Our team has many years experience advising professional firms on their indemnity insurance.
Our expert advisers will advise you on the most appropriate cover to ensure you are properly protected.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the insurance requirements of professional practices and would welcome the opportunity to advise you. If you would like a free review and no-obligation risk assessment for your premises or working practices, please contact us for more information.
Similar insurance cover:
DIRECTORS LIABILITY INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INSURANCE
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE