Marine Trade Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, our expert commercial insurance team can advise members of the marine trade on their insurance programme.
We work closely with a number of specialist insurers who provide marine trade insurance policies that can be tailored to the specific needs of each business, whether it's a boat yard, marina, yacht/boat builder, marine retail outlet, rowing or sailing club, marine engineering company, RYA training centre or marine cargo operators.
We will ensure that your policy has relevant cover including buildings, stock, business equipment and machinery both at your premises and away from your premises. We can also include optional cover such as transit by your own vehicles or by haulier, rail or post, exhibition cover and business interruption to name a few. Our advisers will be able to offer guidance on all covers available to you.
Our Personal Wealth team also provide insurance for boats should you own a motor boat / yacht for personal reasons.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the insurance requirements of the Marine Trade and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover: