Leisure Industry Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, we arrange and administer commercial insurance programmes for a wide range of businesses operating in the leisure industry.
Our expert advisers can guide you through the often complex process and can design comprehensive and competitive insurance packages for your establishment to include cover for accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and storm damage to your buildings, loss of licence cover, buildings, contents, stock and electronic business equipment. We also include cover for public liability, products liability and employers liability. Optional cover is also available for gaming / vending machines, lighting and entertainment equipment and liability relating to doormen / security staff if applicable.
We have expertise in advising a diverse mix of leisure industry businesses including fitness centres, gymnasiums, private members clubs, country clubs, ice rinks, nightclubs, late night venues, theme parks and amusement arcades.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the insurance requirements of the leisure industry and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your leisure business insurance needs, please contact us.
Similar insurance cover:
COMMUNITY CENTRE INSURANCE
BARS/NIGHT CLUBS INSURANCE
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE