Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a specialist horticultural division, located in the heart of the West Country, staffed by dedicated and experienced advisers who know your industry.
We are currently offering garden centres and members of the horticultural industry a complimentary review of their risk management procedures at no cost. Identifying exposures to risk and making necessary changes may result in you saving money on your commercial insurance. Simply contact us to take advantage of this complimentary review.
Benefits of our cover include:
- Dedicated local advisers to guide you through the process
- Experienced horticultural team who look after garden centres, nurseries, farms, estates and rural businesses
- Complimentary review of risk exposures and current insurance programme
- Offices based at Frome Livestock Market, Gillingham and Poole
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- 24/7 motor claims service operated by our highly experienced claims advisers who will deal with the claim on your behalf
As a leading independent broker – not tied to any one insurer – we work with a number of the UK's largest insurers so have access to a wide variety of extremely competitive horticultural products that can be tailored to your specific requirements so you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business.
Here's what one of our valued clients has to say about us:
“Alan & Thomas have been our insurance brokers for 3 years now. I’m pleased to say they managed to achieve a good premium saving when we moved to them and premiums have remained competitive. I would recommend other garden centres to contact Alan & Thomas as they are good people to deal with and know the needs of our industry.” Richard Cumming, Orchard Park Garden Centre, Gillingham
Similar insurance cover:
AGRICULTURAL AND FARM INSURANCE
HAULIERS AND TRANSPORTATION INSURANCE