Education / Schools Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, our expert commercial insurance team can advise educational institutions such as schools, universities, colleges and nurseries on their education insurance programme.
We work with a number of the UK's leading insurers in the education sector so will ensure that the insurance programme provided for you is comprehensive and competitive. We can advise on optional cover to include supply teacher cover, indemnity for teachers on educational trips at home or abroad and cover for out-of-school and holiday clubs.
We currently arrange the insurance programmes for a number of educational organisations including nurseries, primary and secondary schools, further and higher education establishments, art and design colleges, music colleges, dance schools, language and drama colleges, and professional development centres.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the insurance requirements of education establishments and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
BOOK SHOPS INSURANCE
COMMUNITY CENTRE INSURANCE