Charities and Communities Insurance
Here at Alan & Thomas, we specialise in arranging insurance for Charities, Voluntary Sector, Not-for Profit groups, community groups, Community Interest Companies and Social Enterprises.
Our expert advisers will undertake a comprehensive review of your existing insurance arrangements, both in terms of premium and covers to ensure that you are adequately protected. We have established excellent working relationships with the UK's leading insurers in the field of charities and communities insurance and will identify and present the most competitive packages available to us, whilst at the same time highlight any possible gaps in your existing cover and offer any optional covers.
Our charity insurance policies cover public and employers' liability, buildings and contents of the charity offices, equipment away from the premises, loss of revenue, trustee indemnity, fidelity, media risks, travel and world wide activities.
Benefits of our service include:
- Dedicated adviser to guide you through the process
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Policies underwritten by selected panel of UK’s leading insurers
- Optional covers available
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available on request
- Exclusive online access to risk management service
- Access to 24/7 claims notification service operated by highly experienced advisers
We understand the requirements of the Charities and Communities sector and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover:
COMMUNITY CENTRE INSURANCE
CYCLE SHOPS INSURANCE