Agricultural, Estates and Farm Insurance
Working in the agricultural sector brings with it many challenges and obstacles to overcome – one area we think you'd prefer not to be a challenge is your agricultural insurance. That's where we come in. Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a specialist rural and agricultural division, located in the heart of the West Country, staffed by dedicated and experienced advisers who know the farming industry and farm insurance.
As a leading independent insurance broker, we work with a number of the UK's largest insurers, so not only will you benefit from outstanding levels of service from our expert advisers who will guide you through the process but you can be assured of quality cover at very competitive rates.
As an independent broker – not tied to any one insurer - we have access to a wide variety of agricultural insurance, farm insurance and horticultural insurance products to suit your needs. We understand that agricultural businesses differ greatly so we can tailor cover to your specific requirements which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. Whatever you farm, we'll work with you to gain a clear understanding of your business and offer an insurance package that gives you complete protection and peace of mind.
Benefits of our cover include:
- Dedicated local advisers to guide you through the process
- Experienced agricultural team who look after farms and estates ranging from 30 to 5000 acres
- Free review of current insurance arrangements and no obligation quotation
- Offices based at Frome Livestock Market, Gillingham & Poole
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Exclusive online access to free risk management service
- 24/7 motor claims service operated by our highly experienced claims advisers who will deal with the claim on your behalf
- Other diversification insurance products available including property letting, agricultural contracting, crop spraying, civil contracting, equestrian activities, shoots, haulage and many more
As well as providing the right insurance policy for you, we hope to become one of your trusted professional advisers and as such, are pleased to offer free business continuity plan software and a free risk management service with each policy.
Here's what one one of our valued clients has to say about us,
"For over 10 years, Alan & Thomas have dealt with our farming business insurances. It has always been a pleasure to do business with them. Their quotes are always competitive, in the event of a claim they give help and advise as required, everybody we have ever dealt with has been friendly and helpful and, above all, they are extremely efficient. To sum up, Alan & Thomas offer all that anybody can require of a broker and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone"
Gill Brown, South Down Farm
We understand the insurance requirements of those working in the agricultural sector and would welcome the opportunity to advise you further. For a free no obligation review and quotation for your business insurance needs, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Similar insurance cover: